Placing funds with your Funeral-Link Pre-Paid funeral provider is a good choice. All Funeral-Link Funeral Directors are members of the FDANZ and bound by the FDANZ code of ethics and code of conduct.
Funeral-Link Funeral Directors are experienced and know what they are talking about, they are helpful and will make the prepayment process easy and safe.
Funeral Directors Association of NZ (FDANZ)
FDANZ was established in 1937 and is the largest national association of funeral directors in New Zealand. FDANZ represents the majority of funeral directors throughout New Zealand being responsible for, arranging and directing, over 80% of all funerals. You can be assured of receiving expert advice from an authority in the field; people who understand the costs, processes and necessary care, only gained from industry experience.
FDANZ Code of Ethics
Members of the Funeral Directors Association of New Zealand and the individual Funeral Directors on its register recognise the responsibilities entrusted to them in their relationships with:
- the bereaved they serve
- the public at large
- the profession of which they are a part.
Specifically, they have agreed:
- To accept as a duty the maintenance of truth, accuracy , dignity and good taste.
- To maintain in all matters the highest standards of business, professional and personal conduct.
- To respect in all circumstances the confidentiality and trust placed in them by reason of their function and calling.
- To preserve within the bounds of dignity, good taste, and practicality, the right of personal choice and decision-making for the families they serve, and due regard for the ethnic origin and spiritual beliefs of the deceased person.
- To maintain qualified and competent personnel with facilities and equipment adequate to provide a comprehensive funeral service.
- To provide accurate information concerning the range of services and merchandise available, the prices of the same, and the functions and responsibilities accepted on behalf of their clients.
For your pre-paying funeral guide see below